Translate

Friday, March 11, 2016

SENSORY OVERLOAD

1. I think this statement says a lot but also says a little. I agree with the statement saying we are defining our environments as the things we buy and where we buy them, in buildings. This makes me think that my photography is based more upon objects rather then the real environment in between.

2. I really did want to take my camera and visit these places, i was amazed by how much color there was. I wanted to go see for myself how much color and objects i can put in one photo.

3. I feel like the child would be overwhelmed, the parents would always be working and stocking and when your older they would make you do the same. To be the child would be hard, they would always want to spend time with the parents but they're busy, but i'm sure some points are good like getting free toys maybe.

4. My favorite photo is the store with all the inflatable balls pop, i see all the reds, pinks, greens, yellows on the balls and all the different characters on the balls. Theres even balls hanging in nets from the celling, there's a guy looking bored on his phone and a lady working at the desk talking to a different lady. The store is covered from head to toe in inflatable balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment