Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MY FIRST INTERVIEW

1.  How old are you?
     "I'm 15 years old'
2. What are your hobbies?
    "I'm involved with my church youth group, taking walks and being active, and just hanging with my friends"
3. Who helped you during this journey?
     "My teachers, family and friends"
4. What made you want to become student of the month?
     "Academic grades are really important to me and it was a goal i wanted to achieve"
5. What did you have to do to become student of the month?
    "I had to work very hard in school and focus all my attention towards the award"
6. What's your inspiration?
     "My family, looking at my siblings and my parents accomplishments made me want to be like them"
7. How long have you been working for this?
    "My entire high school career"
8. What's been your favorite part of becoming student of the month?
    "The feeling of accomplishment when i reached my goal"
9. Does this achievement help you later in life and why?
    "Yes, it would help me get into colleges, and let me know i could any of my goals in life"
10. Who told you about student of the month?
      "Mainly my teachers"
11. What's your next step after student of the month?
      "Just continue working hard in school, and setting more goals"
12. Has this been your one goal throughout the year?
      "Not the one goal, but the main one to focus on"
13. What's been the toughest thing to get past?
      "percerveriance, being able to stay strong and continuing to work hard"
14. What kind of ups and downs have you hit?
      "A lot of doubt in myself, and up would be being able to achieve my accomplishments"
15. Why student of the month?
      "Because it looks good on college applications, and academic grades are important to me"
16. When did you find out you where student of the month?
      "At the end of my sophomore year"
17. How often do you get stressed over schoolwork?
      "Very often, it's been a daily struggle"
18. What are the important aspects to become student of the month?
      "It's important because it lets students be able to set goals and achieve"
19. How involved in school are you?
     "Not very involved clubs or elective wise but very academically"
20. Do you have any advice for those whose goal is to become student of the month?
     "Just to continue working hard and continue the journey because at the end it's worth it"  

No comments:

Post a Comment