Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2016

WARM UP FINAL

   For my final I be shooting my dad working for his business on the weekend, this will be shot all over Austin wherever he needs to go for work. I want to capture what it's like to run your own business and work on the weekends, I will probably shoot this assignment this weekend or maybe next weekend depending on his schedule. The equipment I'll use is the cannon we have at home and a tripod at certain times, and maybe my phone to get some footage of him throughout the day. I want to put the video portion in the middle, meaning about for the middle of the day and for the still pictures i want to use them throughout the video to make them scattered. My narration will be at the end of the video describing my dads day.

No comments:

Post a Comment